† † †
† † †
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.1 Corinthians 3:19 (KJV) / Job 5:13
Despite whatever doctrinal beliefs or opinions you may carry concerning the Book of Enoch, I ask you to please be patient of spirit and thoughtfully consider the information presented in the below video. Truly, the only logical conclusion to the springs of wisdom this information opens, does not only shatter the mold of popular Christian thought, but remains merely unprecedented to times of past generations — let alone before the internet.
I must disclaim, the idea for this study was not originally mine. This test was first conducted by a random blogger I stumbled upon in my research. I am merely double checking his work, going through the motions myself, discerning through my own biblically-rooted lens. The original source can be found here.
In this study, a seemingly mere random verse from the Book of Enoch is put to the test, strictly using the parameters from which the Bible teaches — Biblical Chronology and Genealogy:
According to biblical thought (using all its genealogies and chronologies at our desposal), Genesis Chapter One began — give or take — around 4,000 B.C. [As anyone can discern from the video, the give or take of a century or two clearly shows to be irrelevant for this study!] Since the Book of Enoch claims it was indeed written by Enoch himself, The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. [Enoch 1:1, also see Enoch 92:1] — whom the Bible tells us was one who walked with and pleased God, whom was a scribe, worthy to be the first to be taken up [raptured/harpazó] and not taste death [Genesis 5:22, Hebrews 11:5, Enoch 12:3-4] — we can viably map out the time of Enoch’s ministry being around 3,000 B.C. This also dates the context of the text — simply going by what the scriptures claim!.
Enoch 18:13-14 (provided below) speaks of a seven star cluster shown to Enoch by an angel, claiming it to be the end of heaven and earth — or at the least we can discern, putting the text in context, considering the likelihood of being a touch lost in translation — it was during his time. Anyone nowadays can understand the only seven star cluster visible to the naked eye from earth would be the Pleiades Star Cluster. Surely it was no different in the time of Enoch.
Thanks to the internet, anyone can simply go to a website like Stellarium and literally put such a verse from the Book of Enoch and all that our bibles teach to the test. The chances of the data perfectly lining up from what the scriptures say are nearly next to none — but the fact is, they do precisely!
Hyper-critics will always hasten to be hyper-critics in accordance to their own personal cognitive dissonance; but I invite you to take the time to watch this ten minute video, and honestly soak in what is being exposed here.
You can click the title at the top of the player to view full-screen. The YouTube link will also be directly below.
13. I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them,Enoch 18:13-14 (RH Charles)
14. The angel said: ‘This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven.
What exactly does this prove?
Did you notice how the Pleiades Star Cluster just happens to line up dead center on the horizon line of heaven and earth, precisely as these seemingly insignificant random verses of the text claim? —A perfect spot on synch with the time the context of the text would have taken place, according to the scriptures. This would literally be a near impossibility if it weren’t exposing an absolute truth!
To be blunt, this proves:
- Biblical Chronology must be real. That means the earth must be but a mere 6,000 years old (give or take a century or two), exactly as the scriptures claim! If this wasn’t true, the data would simply not line up so infallibly, going against all odds. Please, I invite you to meditate on this, and draw your own conclusions.
- The Book of Enoch is indeed authentic. The data fully supports what the text claims: it was written by Enoch, thus would have been a pre-Flood text; therefore a copy must of been taken on and survived Noah’s Ark. That would date the true authenticity of the text to be older than the Book of Job, thus being the oldest scripture we have! This supports the content written throughout Testaments of the Twelve Patriarchs, which consistently makes evident the Book of Enoch was indeed read and accepted as scripture in the ladder days of Jacob (see Simeon 5:4, Benjamin 9:1, Naphtali 4:1, Dan 5:6, Judah 18:1, Levi 10:5 and 14:1). Enoch 82:2-3 itself can confirm the text’s origin and purpose to the discerned reader. And of course the most beautiful thing is, the Book of Enoch, in its full context, was meant for our generation in these Last Days, precisely as the text claims in Chapter One (as Noah’s Flood serves as a foreshadow for the Last Days; consider Ecclesiastes 1:9 and 3:15) , And he took up his parable and said — Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come. [Enoch 1:3]. It should also be noted how Jude 1:14-15 directly quotes Enoch 1:9; continuing to verify the reverent scriptural acceptance the Book of Enoch apparently had throughout the Patriarchs and authors of our Bible!
- Truth is stranger than fiction. Indeed everything we’ve been taught by the world is a lie — just as the Bible teaches. Thus our scriptures are a precious gift from God, leaving for us His instruction, our true historical identity, and axis to base off of our existence and purpose here on earth.
Does this prove the earth is flat?
Theoretically, one could solely take the results of this information and still make a case for a globe-spinning earth (despite the flat-domed-earth model giving much more realistic life to Enoch 18:13-14). Being that these seemingly insignificant verses prove themselves to align with precisely what our scriptures teach, this forces us to take the Book of Enoch seriously in its entirety; as it is indeed a flat earth book. Considering also the prophetic revelatory validity of the complete text, only coming unveiled today in these Last Days; if we find ourselves accepting this book, except for the percentage that gives us great detail in flat earth cosmology, then clearly, we are forced to admit we are merely lying to ourselves, and giving in to our own cognitive dissonance.
So yes, in its true spectrum, I would say this proves the earth is flat.
Should the Book of Enoch be canonized?
Jude 1:14-15 in our Bibles directly quotes Enoch 1:9 — suggesting us to read Enoch to better understand the Jude! Though the Book of Enoch is canonized in a few Ethiopic Jewish sects, I personally believe God has His mainstream biblical canon precisely as it’s meant to be. Despite whatever pagan and ungodly cultures our bibles may have been influenced under; surely the Lord’s arm is greater, and in it all.
The apocrypha book Second Esdras 14:37-48 tells us a fascinating account of the restoration of the scriptures after the destruction of the first temple. According to the text, the twenty-four original canonical Hebrew books where meant for the worthy and unworthy. Another seventy extra biblical texts were meant for the wise. Indeed, when we read much of the apocrypha, this is exactly what we find. Surely Enoch can fall in this category, as we simply let the scriptures interpret the scriptures.
How is this relevant to our future in the prophetic timeline?
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (NKJV)
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Though at this point one can only make a discerned educated guess, but 2 Thessalonians speaks of the time of the Anti-Christ with all power, signs, and lying wonders during the Great Tribulation; as those who could not believe the truth would be given over to a strong delusion.
The alien card is an ace in the hole for the Powers That Be to the unSaved, those not strong in their faith, and of course Believers who do not understand biblical cosmology.
To be blatant while avoiding off-point debate, the Bible depicts us on an
unmovable circular domed plain, in-which The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork [Palm 19:1]; resting on the pillars of creation. There is more than enough information out there to research the subject.
The Bible also teaches us, So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. [Genesis 1:27]; as Jesus, who was one with the Father, did came to earth as a human being. That means there’s something very special about humans who have been born of water and the spirit [John 3:5], as the Bible says we are fearfully and wonderfully made [Psalm 139:14]. These are not some mere encouraging words to pep up the Body of Christ, they are indeed part of a greater truth beyond common understanding. Rejoice and consider the good news!
Though this subject is truly another topic all of its own, the meat of the Bible doesn’t leave much room for the heliocentric model the world sells us. Cutting to the chase, we can thus discern aliens are truly not of God, and therefore must be demonic at their core; which experience and research does fully support. After all, hybrid genetic manipulation is the Devil’s trade, as the Book of Enoch thankfully gives us much insight into.
The flat earth model, not only makes sense of our Christian theology, but it compliments the prophecies as well. E.g. the sun removing its course within our biblical stories as it did for Joshua at the Battle of Jericho; also prophesied to be no longer needed in the Kingdom to come [Isaiah 60:19-20 and Revelation 22:5]. Also Consider Isaiah 34:4 and Revelation 6:12-14 for example — a much more conceivable prophecy under the flat earth model. Mind you, these are but mere examples…
It’s not too far of a stretch to assume the heliocentric lie will likely play a role in the strong delusion of 2 Thessalonians 2:11.
Again, this subject is truly for another article on its own.
21 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,Isaiah 40:21-22 (NKJV)
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
The One who builds His upper chambers in the heavensAmos 9:6 [NASB]
And has founded His vaulted dome over the earth,
He who calls for the waters of the sea
And pours them out on the face of the earth,
The Lord is His name.
I pray this information serves as a blessing and edification; pointing the only way to salvation, the work Jesus of Nazareth did on the cross 2,000 years ago; paying the penalty for all Mankind. Please believe on and follow Him today, as we are not guarantied tomorrow.
Thank you for your time. God bless you.