- James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.
- The Bible is the infallible Inspired Word of God, and anchor for verifying all other apocryphal and extra biblical texts; provided every truth be established by two or three witnesses: John 17:17-23, Numbers 35:30, Deuteronomy 17:6, Deuteronomy 19:15, Matthew 18:16, John 8:17, 2 Corinthians 13:1, 1 Timothy 5:19, Hebrews 10:28
- There is one true omnipresent God, through the order of the Trinity Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; as expressed in the Old Testament, taught in the New Testament, and revealed in the applicable extra biblical texts. 1 John 5:6-13
- As a result of the Fall, we are still but sinful flesh. The only way to salvation is through the redemptive work of the sinless blood shed at Calvary from the virgin born, Son of God, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth; precisely as depicted in the scriptures. Without accepting Christ, you die in your sins, and can not escape damnation. John 3:16-18, John 14:6, Acts 4:11-12,
- Repentance is required for salvation; we are called to be in the world, but not of it. Psalm 1, Proverbs 28:13, Matthew 3:4-12, Matthew 16:24-26, 1 John 15:17
- Though situations like rape and incest require much sensitivity, understanding, and compassion, abortion is still considered a sin for the sake of the innocent life being taken without a voice. Abortion used for the sake of birth control, being defended for the sake of women’s rights is seen as a sad deceptive pandemic which has eaten away at the hearts and minds of much of today’s society. Proverbs 31:8-9, Jeremiah 1:5, Psalm 127:3-5, Psalm 139:13-16
- Same-sex relations are considered a sin, just as much as any immoral and/or premarital heterosexual act as is written of in the Word. We have many brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ born into, or coming out of homosexuality/transgenderism, etc. As long as same-sex/transgender relations, marriage, and unholy lifestyles are not being taught or preached in the church, of course all are welcome and respectfully considered equal, as there is no condemnation in Christ. Where an individual is at personally is considered between them and the Lord. Leviticus 18, Leviticus 20:10-21, Proverbs 5, Proverbs 6:32, Matthew 7:1-3, Matthew 19:1-11, Mark 10:6-9, John 8:1-12, Romans 13:8-10, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, 1 Corinthians 6:18, Galatians 5:14, Hebrews 13:1-5, Revelation 14:4
- We are saved by grace through faith, called to do good works. Ephesians 2:8-10, James 2:14-26
- The Return of Christ, and His rulership in the Millennial Reign. Isaiah 9:6, Psalm 2, Psalm 110:1, Revelation 4:20
- The redemption of our flesh through belief and following Christ Jesus; eventually to receive glorified immortal bodies upon His return. Isaiah 52:1, 1 Corinthians 15:51-56, Philippians 3:20-21, Wisdom of Solomon 2:23-24
- Belief in both Resurrections of the Dead. Daniel 12:2-3, Isaiah 26:19, Isaiah 52:2 , Matthew 3:8-10, 1 Corinthians 15:52, 1 Thessalonians 4:16, Revelation 20:4-6, Revelation 20:11-15, 2 Esdras 14:35
- Belief in a Rapture/Harpazo. Psalm 91:11-12, Matthew 24:20, 1 Thessalonians 4:17
- We are the final generation before Christ’s return; as it is indeed at our very door. Mathew 24:3-14, Luke 21:7-28
- Belief in Biblical Cosmology: This includes Creationism, Young Earth, and the Biblical Flat Earth model. Genesis 1 (There are at least hundreds of verses supporting this in our standard Bibles alone.)
- We are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God, therefore influences like UFOs and aliens, etc. are discerned not to be of God, and demonic at their core nature. Genesis 1:27
- There are no perfect English translations of the Word. The Kings James is felt to be a good and respected translation, but it’s quality is surely not strictly insisted upon. All translations are welcome in this ministry, when personally discerned approved, and specifically found applicable. 2 Timothy 2:15
- Matthew 5:3-15
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment.39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”